Wednesday 22 October 2008

VAJAYJAY

Cagey

Why she would tell me this I didn't know. All there was to judge in the dim was the light on my back and height was not an issue - I was sat on a stool. "The light is burning a spaceship into your shoulder", she whispered into my neck scratching at my skin desperately like a rat. A quick scotch later I would find myself hoisting her arms and twirling her old figure in circles while she pretended to be younger, not younger than me, that'd be too far a stretch even at five in the morning. They say that older women can teach you a thing or four but they are lying.

Upon leaving I told her she was more haggard than Madonna.


The class was given a task: write an 1000 word feature on anything you like - and I chose vaginal surgery... What? I'm no Gilligan.

2 comments:

brandeelovin said...

nice shoesies minnie

COME BACK HERE NOW.....

Anonymous said...

srsly? vaginal surgery?

the topic tickles me.